Are you looking for an exciting event to attend? The biggest celebration of food, drinks, music and culture in Nigeria is here again! The Lagos International Food and Drinks Festival will hold from October 14-16, 2016 at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island – Lagos.
The Festival will feature a wide array of exciting activities including:
1. Indigenous cuisine and drinks sampling from over 60 Nigerian ethnic groups
2. Competitions – Cooking, Music, Dance, Eating, Drinking
3. Live musical performances renowned Nigerian artists
4. Live Comedy Shows
5. Food Art Exhibition
6. Dance performances by cultural troupes
7. Chef masterclasses
8. Children’s fun activities
9. Wine tasting
10. Seminar on Food and Nutrition
11. SMSE match-making breakout sessions
12. Exhibition and sales bazaar
13. The FoodFest & DrinkFest
14. Co-celebration of the World Food Day
15. Nigeria Food and Drink Industry Award Dinner
Find out more on www.lagosfoodanddrinksfest.com
Cost: Free – Gate is Free!
Categories: Singles &Festivals | Nightlife
Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.