Have you tried Cassava flour Pancakes? I hear it taste delicious.
Here is the recipe
Cassava Flour Pancakes:
- 1 C cassava flour, stir before measuring
- ½ tsp grain free baking powder*
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1⅓ C + 1 Tbsp. non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. distilled white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. refined coconut oil, melted
- coconut oil for frying
- Heat a griddle or pan over medium-low heat.
- Melt the coconut oil and set aside.
- Mix the non-dairy milk with vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients (including the milk mixture) except the coconut oil, so it doesn’t solidify.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry, then stir in the coconut oil. Batter will be thick.
- Add about ½ tsp. of coconut oil and swirl around pan until it melts.
- Pour ¼ C of batter into the preheated skillet and slightly spread out the batter on the coconut flour pancakes so it’s not too thick. Cook until the edges look dry and bubbles start to form. The coconut flour pancakes will have less bubbles and will take slightly longer to cook.
- Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown. Set aside and repeat with remaining pancakes.
Best eaten when hot. Enjoy!
Photo credit: the-sweet-life-ja